Join Our Team
Admissions Assistants Needed!
Capri Cosmetology Learning Center’s has TWO immediate openings for experienced appointment setters. MUST have previous outbound, cold calling, telemarketing or sales experience.
This is not a sales position. You will be calling individuals that have previously requested information on the school to set up appointments for our Admissions Representatives. Ideal candidates will possess great communication skills, are customer service driven, and have an energetic phone personality. Additional duties as required.
- High energy phone personality
- Self-motivated and organized
- Well-spoken and articulate; able to communicate effectively
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Successful track record in the telemarketing field
- Strong work ethic, independent and self-motivated
- Must be PC literate
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Monday – Thursday, 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Nanuet, NY and Newburgh, NY
Send Resume to: email@example.com
No Phone Inquiries Please!
We are always seeking motivated candidates with an interest in teaching. We will train you to become instructors for Cosmetology, Esthetics or Nail Specialty with pay, once hired, if you meet the following requirements:
– New York State Cosmetology, Esthetics or Nail Specialty License
– High School Diploma
– Minimum of 2 years industry experience with license
Inquire today about available full and part time positions.
If you are looking for job opportunities outside of Capri, please look at our Career Board under the Resources Tab.